CS Surveyors as Chartered Surveyors provide valuations that comply with the RICS Valuation Standards (‘The Red Book’), which ensures they comply with the highest industry standards.
Valuations are required for many purposes, and common to them all is the need to ensure accuracy and high quality. Our valuers are RICS Registered Valuers under the Valuer Registration Scheme operated by the RICS.
CS Chartered Surveyors undertakes valuations of individual properties and entire portfolios for all purposes, including:
- Development and investment appraisals
- Bank finance and loan security
- Taxation (e.g. Capital Gains Tax or Inheritance Tax)
- Purchases or disposals
- Accounts and financial statements
- Financial and strategic planning
- Rent reviews or lease renewals
- Charities Act valuations